Residents, Guests and Friends,
In these uncertain times, Orduna Court is doing what we can to communicate our efforts to keep our residents and staff safe and support those affected by the novel coronavirus.
We are fully aware of the evolution of the COVID-19 virus and remain in permanent contact with our local health and governmental officials to be able to provide the most accurate information to our community and are taking the proper actions to mitigate risks.
To read the latest information issued by the city of Coral Gables, please click here.
Orduna Court has taken a series of precautions recommended by the Florida Department of Health:
- Frequently touched objects and surfaces in high traffic and common areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected. (including elevator call buttons,fob readers, door handles, the mail area, and switches.)
- Extra cleanings implemented for common areas.
- Our staff wear disposable vinyl gloves and masks.
- Our Non-Smoking policy is being strictly enforced.
In addition to this, a series of recommendations are being made by the CDC that we pass to all our residents, for their consideration while we collectively try to limit the effects of the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
- Carry and use 60% alcohol hand sanitizer.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue that can be immediately discarded.
- Avoid touching your face (mouse, nose, eyes).
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Cleaning frequently used items regularly with sanitizer or wipes
Please also note that the pool is currently closed and will remain so until deemed safe. Your safety and comfort is our top priority while we all practice safe social distancing.
If you feel sick with coronavirus symptoms you should first contact your own medical doctor to seek consultation and testing in addition to limiting social contact and self-isolating. If you are sick, please let management know so that we can take extra precautions and assist where needed.
We remain at your service, we are in this together. For further questions, reservation availability and date changes, please email our staff with your details and information at email@example.com or call us at (305) 459-3711.
Orduna Court Management